+64211726325 Connie

+64220408907 Cameron

The remembrance of who you are and what you really want.

begin within

... and let it unfold...

Endless Possibilities

Intentional Living

Our mission is to be a bridge between you and what makes you thrive, and for this great purpose we have developed a set of practical tools to navigate your own internal maps and find the root of what might be blocking you to reach your full potential, and therefore

cultivate a deep sense of freedom, clarity, connection and inspiration for your unique path.

Begin Within is an invitation to take your power back in all areas of your life, we do this through Psychomagic, working logically and non logically, this is why:

Around 10% of our mental activity is through logical thinking (we are all great thinkers), the other 90% is through non logical responses, what we call the subconscious, supraconscious and instinct, and all of our patterns, dreams and ways to interpreter life are stored here, the only way to transmute anything here is by using the language of these lands, which are rituals or non logical actions, we call this healing art "Psychomagic".

Connie & Cameron

 Our method is simple, accessible, yet powerful and efficient.

Psychology + Shamanism= Psychomagic

☽ Upcoming Offerings ☾

NZ Festivals coming soon!

Subscribe to Our Newsletter